A colonoscopy helps find ulcers, colon polyps, tumors, and areas of inflammation or bleeding.
An upper endoscopy can be used to determine the cause of heartburn and is often performed as an outpatient procedure.
Video capsule endoscopy procedure allows a doctor to examine your small intestine for sources of bleeding.
Hydrogen Breath Test
The hydrogen breath test is used to diagnose lactose intolerance or determine if abnormal bacteria are present in the colon.
Why Should You See A Gastroenterologist?
We Offer Help For Ailments Including:
- Celiac disease
- Colon polyps
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Fecal incontinence
- Functional bowel disorders
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Inflammatory bowel disorders
- Motility disorders of the large and small bowels
- Swallowing disorders